Friday, April 2, 2021

Portfolio Project: Progress and Changes

 Today is the day I am going to rerecord my scenes. I do not have a storyboard planned out on paper, however I have an idea of what to do. I am going to Introduce the character by having him walk into the facility. He walks to his training area, and begins to warm up and stretch before training.

Following, he goes to the trampoline area to where there are many different types of camera angles of him warming up on the trampoline. After completing that, he goes to the area of his next event, the double mini trampoline. Here, his coach is trying to convince him to try a new skill, to which he agrees. He ends up getting injured, and the ambulance is called to take him to the hospital. The film opening ends with the main character sitting in a hospital bed, with his neck being stabilized. 

If this is not enough, I will think of more to add onto the film. For now, this is going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment